It is now pumpkin season! See that, it’s October 1st. October is pumpkin season. My family will soon be decorating our pumpkins.
Here is my list from the Interwebs of the best ways decorate your pumpkins this October (without carving):
Glittered Pumpkins- If you have little girls, you already have glitter all over your house. Why not add some to your pumpkins? A girl can never have too much glitter.
- Duck Tape– Seriously? Is there anything that can’t be done with Duck Tape?
- Monogramed Pumpkin– Classy. I love it.
Melted Crayons– I think melted crayons on canvas are so beautiful (I’m a simple girl at heart); melted crayons on a pumpkin…even cooler!
- Decoupage– I was sold as soon as I saw Mod Podge as a required material.
- Gold! – Oh yeah. How can you go wrong with a gold pumpkin? This would be gorgeous on a table top with assorted shapes and sizes of those silly little decorative gourds.
Glitter and a Monogram– I think I’m in love.
- Chalk Paint Pumpkins– These pumpkins exude rustic elegance.
- Boo-tiful Button Pumpkin – I am in awe of the creativity that some people possess. Buttons glued on a pumpkin to spell “Boo”. Genius.
- Choose your own adventure. Follow these simple steps to prep your pumpkin prior to painting. Our family followed these steps last year and had a blast. We painted the pumpkins white and black for a the base and used assorted metallic tones for details. I tied burlap and glitter ribbons on half of the pumpkins for a little extra pizazz.
So many amazing options! I can’t decide which one to choose this year.